When you think of your high school band obsessions what are your top five? My Chemical Romance? Underoath? Yellowcard? The Used. Sure, but your top is Taking Back Sunday – don’t lie, you know it is. The boys in TBS not only helped formulate your school outfits but they married your emotions to your physical attributes. Yeah, holy s**t is right. Like a good bottle of A1 sauce, TBS never seems to dwindle away. They’ve mastered the art of pushing good music back into your ears time after time, fresh and perfected.
On Thursday, April 11th, Taking Back Sunday will bring their musical talents to the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “MakeDamnSure” and “Liar (It Takes One To Know One” from the band’s album ‘Louder Now‘. Furthermore, the track “Cute Without The ‘E’ (Cut From The Team)” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 56 million plays on Spotify. Joining Taking Back Sunday will be Frank Iero.
The concert takes place at the Hollywood Palladium on Thursday, April 11th and is presented by our friends at Live Nation. Show at 7 PM. Tickets start at $35.00 and can be purchased here! Or, try your luck by entering our contest below:
TAKING BACK SUNDAY TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the TAKING BACK SUNDAY giveaway.
- Send us an email at email@example.com stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the TAKING BACK SUNDAY photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on April 10th via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!