Snail Mail, the indie rock solo project of guitarist and singer-songwriter Lindsey Jordan has been firing on all cylinders. For being 20 years young, Jordan has been incredibly confident in her music and herself. Being active for only a few years, Snail Mail has taken on an identity of its own. Compared to bands such as Soccer Mommy, Japanese Breakfast, Julien Baker, and Phoebe Bridgers, the indie rock project is well on its way to the top and has built a cult following of sorts on the way. Her upcoming show at the Wiltern will prove to be one of her biggest in Los Angeles as of yet and will be a perfect venue to showcase her sprawling sound and lofty voice.
On Thursday, August 22, Snail Mail will bring her musical talents to the Wiltern in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Speaking Terms” and “Pristine'” off the album ‘Lush’. Furthermore, the track “Heat Wave‘” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 8.2 million plays on Spotify. Joining Snail Mail will be SASAMI and Choir Boy.
The concert takes place at the Wiltern on Thursday, August 22 and is presented by our friends at KCRW. Show at 7:00 PM. Tickets are $19.50. Purchase tickets by clicking HERE. Feelin’ lucky? Try your luck by entering our contest below:
SNAIL MAIL TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered SNAIL MAIL giveaway.
- Send us an email at email@example.com stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on SNAIL MAIL photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 5 PM on August 21 via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!