As if the world wasn’t already nutty enough Thrice and Circa Survive have decided to team up for one of the biggest shows of the fall. Thrice, the foursome out of our very own Orange County has been around since 1998. The band disbanded in 2012 yet returned with force in 2016 with a new album titled, To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere. The album garnered above par reviews and pushed the band back into the spotlight. Circa Survive, a five-piece out of Philly have been creating music for the better part of 10 years. With Anthony Green at the helm, the band catapults their audience from 0-100 in a matter of seconds. Their tunes are expressive with brutal force behind them. Both bands are must-see live acts.
On Saturday, November 4th, Thrice, and Circa Survive will bring their musical talents to the Shrine in Los Angeles. Expect to hear tracks “Stay Happy” and “Halfway Home” off their critically acclaimed album titled Hug Of Thunder. Furthermore, the song “Sweetest Kill” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 11.7 million plays on Spotify.
The concert takes place at the Novo on Saturday, November 4th and is presented by Goldenvoice. 8 PM. All ages. Tickets start at $30.00 and can be purchased by clicking here. OR, try your luck by entering our contest below:
THRICE/CIRCA SURVIVE TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Thrice/Circa Survive giveaway.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Last, like and comment on the THRICE/CIRCA SURVIVE photo on our Instagram with #getsomeTCS.
The winner will be announced via Get Some’s Facebook page at 5 PM local time on November 2nd!