New Found Glory is synonymous with pop punk and everything relatively happy. With upbeat riffs that have encapsulated the rock scene for years, the boys have proven their jams easily stand the test of time. With nine albums to their name, New Found Glory will be returning to California for another hurrah.
“Our music is constantly evolving and changing and when this band puts out an album we always try to offer something different,” says guitarist Chad Gilbert—who along with Pundik, guitarist Steve Klein, bassist Ian Grushka and drummer Cyrus Bolooki make up New Found Glory.
On Saturday, June 16th, New Found Glory will bring their musical talents to the Wiltern in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Party On Apocalypse” and “Happy Being Miserable” off the album ‘Makes Me Sick‘. Furthermore, the song “My Friends Over You” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 43.9 million plays on Spotify. Direct support for the evening comes by the way of Bayside, The Movielife, and Yellowcard’s William Ryan Key.
The concert takes place at the Wiltern on Saturday, June 16th and is presented by Live Nation. Doors at 6:30 PM with the show starting at 7:30 PM. All ages. Tickets start at $24.50. Purchase tickets HERE. OR, try your luck by entering our contest below:
NEW FOUND GLORY TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the NFG giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the NEW FOUND GLORY photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on June 15th via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email! Good luck!