Moe. is the preeminent progressive rock band on the music scene today. With 20 years of touring and just as many albums under its belt, the quintet of Al Schnier and Chuck Garvey on guitars and vocals, Rob Derhak on bass and vocals, Jim Loughlin on percussion and vibes, and Vinnie Amico on Drums, continues to push the standard for performance art.
On Friday, July 6th, Moe. will bring their musical talents to the Fonda in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Happy Hour Hero” and “Plane Crash” off the album ‘Tin Cans & Car Tires‘. Furthermore, the song “Nebraska” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 2.9 million plays on Spotify.
The concert takes place at the Regent on Friday, July 6th and is presented by Goldenvoice. Doors at 8:00 PM with the show starting at 9:00 PM. All ages. Tickets start at $38.00. Purchase tickets HERE. OR, try your luck by entering our contest below:
MOE. TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Moe. giveaway.
- Send us an email at email@example.com stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the MOE. photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on July 5th via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email! Good luck!