Murder by Death is easily one of the most addictive bands on tour. Incorporating indie rock with indie folk and alternative country, the fivesome hailing out of Bloomington, Indian have a sound that’s difficult to define yet easy to become obsessed with. Their 2012 release of ‘Bitter Drink, Bitter Moon’ reached #76 on the Billboard 200, making it the band’s most successful release to date. Be sure to see this band in a live setting – you won’t regret it.
On Wednesday, September 12th, Murder by Death will bring their musical talents to the Regent in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Alas” and “Bloom” off the album ‘The Other Shore’. Furthermore, the song “Go to the Light” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 982,000 plays on Spotify.
The concert takes place at the Regent on Wednesday, September 12th and is presented by Spaceland. Doors are at 8:00 PM with the show starting at 9:00 PM. Tickets start at $22.50 and can be purchased here! Or, try your luck by entering our contest below:
MURDER BY DEATH TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Murder By Death giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the MURDER BY DEATH photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on September 11th via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!