Mitski, the Japanese-American singer is on fire and has no intentions of going cold. Her music lies somewhere between orgasmic and ravishing, with a sprinkle of indie pop. Since her beginnings in NYC, the artist has gone on to release several albums to widespread acclaim, has formed a cult-like following, all the while making sure she completed her degree. Growing up living in over 13 countries prepared her for her future, and culturally influenced her to what she is today. He music is a feel-all, take-all on the state of her affairs, love, friendship, amongst other heated tops. Make sure you see her before she takes off and is completely untouchable.
On Tuesday, July 16, Mitski will bring her musical talents to the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “First Love/Late Spring” and “Francis Forever” off the album ‘Bury Me At Makeout Creek’. Furthermore, the track “Nobody‘” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 17.4 million plays on Spotify. Joining Mitski will be Julianna Barwick.
The concert takes place at the Hollywood Palladium on Tuesday, July 16th and is presented by our friends at Live Nation. Show at 8:30 PM. Purchase tickets by clicking HERE. Feelin’ lucky? Try your luck by entering our contest below:
MITSKI TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered MITSKI giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on MITSKI photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 5 PM on July 15th via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!