Founded in 1981 by Al Jourgensen in Chicago, IL, Ministry has been labeled as one of the pioneers of industrial metal. The band has over 14 albums and numerous EPs. They’ve been nominated for six Grammy Awards, and have toured the world relentlessly. Ministry was dissolved in 2008 after 27 years of recording and performing, and Jourgensen had since stated that they would never reunite. However, the band announced a reunion in August 2011, and has released three more studio albums since then: Relapse (2012), From Beer to Eternity (2013) and AmeriKKKant (2018).
On Thursday, December 20th, Ministry will bring their musical talents to the Fonda in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “N.W.O.” and “Just One Fix” from the band’s album ‘KE*A*H**(Psalm 69)’. Furthermore, the track “Jesus Built My Hotrod” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 4.8 million plays on Spotify. Joining Ministry will be Carpenter Brut & Alien Weaponry and special appearances by Dave Navarro and Chris Connelly.
The concert takes place at the Fonda on Thursday, December 20th and is presented by Goldenvoice. Doors at 7:00 PM with the show starting at 7:45 PM. Tickets start at $48 and can be purchased here! Or, try your luck by entering our contest below:
MINISTRY TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the MINISTRY giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the MINISTRY photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 12 PM on December 20th via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!