Metric (n) – of or based on the meter as a unit of length; relating to the metric system. OR, METRIC (n) – a Canadian rock band that’s been ingrained in the musical world for the better part of two decades. Both words define length, but the latter encompassed what it means to go to one hell of a live rock show. Metric (the band) has become synonymous with indie rock coupled with a new wave groove. Their roots in Toronto have spread throughout the world and made them one of the hottest tickets in town, year after year. Check this fourpiece as they project their infectious music.
On Wednesday, March 6th, Metric will bring their musical talents to the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Gold Guns Girls” and “Gimme Sympathy” from the band’s album ‘Fantasies‘. Furthermore, the track “Help I’m Alive” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 37.6 million plays on Spotify. Joining Metric will be Zoé and July Talk.
The concert takes place at the Hollywood Palladium on Wednesday, March 6th and is presented by our friends at Live Nation. Show at 7 PM. Tickets start at $49.50 and can be purchased here! Or, try your luck by entering our contest below:
METRIC TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the METRIC giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the METRIC photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on March 5th via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!