Japanese Breakfast should be served up all day long. Created by Michelle Zauner, the solo project has quickly gathered steam into one giant cloud of lo-fi, indie rock goodness. Formed in Philadelphia, PA back in 2013, Zauner tastefully creates relatable songs – a few with provocative titles such as “Road Head”. She’s released two studio albums to widespread critical acclaim including her most recent gem, ‘Soft Sounds from Another Planet’.
On Tuesday, October 2nd, Japanese Breakfast will bring her musical talents to the Fonda in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Boyish” and “Diving Woman” off the album ‘Soft Sounds from Another Planet’. Furthermore, the song “Road Head” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 7 million plays on Spotify. Opening the night will be Ought.
The concert takes place at the Fonda on Tuesday, October 2nd and is presented by Goldenvoice. 9 PM. Tickets start at $23.00 and can be purchased here! Or, try your luck by entering our contest below:
JAPANESE BREAKFAST TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Japanese Breakfast giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the JAPANESE BREAKFAST photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on October 1st via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!