Hellogoodbye, the emo-pop, power-pop band based out of Huntington Beach, CA are still around. Yes, you might have thought they drifted away at sea yet you be surprised of how active they are. Their latest album ‘S’Only Natural’ received favorable reviews and propelled the band to schedule a tour in support of it. If you’re one to dance your butt off to really catchy emo pop, this band will be your muse.
On Friday, May 17, Hellogoodbye will bring their musical talents to the Echoplex in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “The Thoughts That Give Me The Creeps” and “When We First Met” off the album, ‘Would It Kill You?”. Furthermore, the track “Here (In Your Arms)” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 24 million plays on Spotify. Joining Hellogoodbye will be Hala and Pageants.
The concert takes place at the Echoplex on Friday, May 17 and is presented by our friends at Spaceland Presents. 8:30 PM. Tickets are $18, $22 DOS. Purchase them by clicking HERE. Feelin’ lucky? Try your luck by entering our contest below:
HELLOGOODBYE TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the HELLOGOODBYE giveaway.
- Send us an email at email@example.com stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the HELLOGOODBYE photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on May 16 via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!