Gov’t Mule knows a thing or two about jamming out. Formed in 1994 as a side project of The Allman Brothers Band by guitarist Warren Haynes and bassist Allen Woody, the foursome has firmly and continuously grasped fans and kept them magnetized. With a collection of tunes that bleed southern rock, blues, hard rock, and their signature improvisational jam band style, Mule have released over 20 albums to widespread critical acclaim. As for their live show, the band incorporates a vast array of opulent lightning and dedication musicality.
On Tuesday, September 11th, Gov’t Mule will bring their musical talents to the Wiltern in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Soulshine” and “Banks Of The Deep End” off the album ‘The Deep End Vol. 1′. Furthermore, the song “Life On The Outside” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 3.9 million plays on Spotify.
The concert takes place at the Wiltern on Tuesday, September 11th and is presented by Live Nation. Doors are at 7:00 PM. Tickets start at $19.00 and can be purchased here! Or, try your luck by entering our contest below:
GOV’T MULE TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Gov’t Mule giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the GOV’T MULE photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on September 10th via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email! Good luck!