Franz Ferdinand could arguably be called the greatest indie-pop band out of the UK since Blur. They’ve cultivated a sound definitively English yet manifest a stage presence that’s from their own world. With a slew of monster hits littering throughout their discography, Franz Ferdinand easily is one of the most notable rock bands of our time.
On Tuesday, May 15th, Franz Ferdinand will bring their musical talents to the Wiltern in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Always Ascending” and “Paper Cages” off the album ‘Always Ascending‘. Furthermore, the song “Take Me Out” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 203.4 million plays on Spotify.
The concert takes place at the Wiltern on Tuesday, May 15th and is presented by Live Nation. Doors are at 7 PM with the show starting at 8 PM. Tickets start at $33.00. Purchase tickets HERE. OR, try your luck by entering our contest below:
FRANZ FERDINAND TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Franz Ferdinand giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the FRANZ FERDINAND photo on our Instagram with #getsomeFF!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on May 14th via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email! Good luck!