Flogging Molly is unequivocably synonymous with Irish music. I mean, re-read their damn name if you need to. Although they come from Los Angeles, their Celtic punk, folk punk is all about the four leaf clover. They’ve been around since 1997 and to say they know how to party on St. Patty’s Day would be an understatement. Drink up Johnny, it’s time to see Flogging Molly live in Hollywood on Patty’s day!
On Sunday, March 17th, Flogging Molly will bring their musical talents to the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “If I Ever Leave This World Alive” and “What’s Left of the Flag” from the band’s album ‘Drunken Lullabies‘. Furthermore, the track “Drunken Lullabies” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 35.6 million plays on Spotify.
The concert takes place at the Hollywood Palladium on Sunday, March 17th and is presented by our friends at KROQ. Show at 6 PM. Tickets start at $49.50 and can be purchased here! Or, try your luck by entering our contest below:
FLOGGING MOLLY TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the FLOGGING MOLLY giveaway.
- Send us an email at email@example.com stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the FLOGGING MOLLY photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on March 15th via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!