T.S.O.L. (True Sounds of Liberty) are still making music, and still owning your eardrums. Formed in 1978 in the LBC, the hardcore punk masters are a staple of longevity and determination in the punk rock scene. With members Jack Grisham, Ron Emory, Mike Roche, Greg Kuehn, and Antonio Val Hernandez making up the current lineup, T.S.O.L. could arguably have the most concrete lineup to date. Their shows are infectious and full of punk rock energy. See these gents if you need a vintage punk rock fill, and we know you do.
On Friday, January 4th, T.S.O.L will bring their musical talents to the Regent in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Flowers By The Door” and “Red Shadows” from the band’s album ‘Change Today?’. Furthermore, the track “Code Blue” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 1.7 million plays on Spotify. Joining T.S.O.L will be Youth Brigade, Go Betty Go, Tartar Control, and Egrets On Ergot, DJ Screamin’ Lord Duff.
The concert takes place at the Regent on Friday, January 4th and is presented by Spaceland Presents. 7 PM. Tickets start at $15 advanced $20 day of show and can be purchased here! Or, try your luck by entering our contest below:
T.S.O.L. TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the T.S.O.L. giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the T.S.O.L. photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on January 3rd via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!