Labeled as the “biggest” indie rock back of all time, Broken Social Scene are a group of indie rock musicians from Toronto, Canada. At times the group is as small as six members, where on the contrary the band expands to over sixteen. From violin players to bass, cellos to guitars, the ensemble has created an organic sound that has resonated with millions of die-hard fans across the globe.
On Friday, October 28th, Broken Social Scene will bring their musical talents to the Wiltern in Los Angeles. Expect to hear tracks “Stay Happy” and “Halfway Home” off their critically acclaimed album titled Hug Of Thunder. Furthermore, the song “Sweetest Kill” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 11.7 million plays on Spotify.
The concert takes place at the Wiltern on Saturday, October 28th and is presented by Live Nation. 8 PM. All ages. Tickets start at $30.00 and can be purchased by clicking here. OR, try your luck by entering our contest below:
BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Broken Social Scene giveaway.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Last, like and comment on the BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE photo on our Instagram with #getsomeBSS.
The winner will be announced via Get Some’s Facebook page at 5 PM local time on October 27th!