Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, often abbreviated B.R.M.C. are true American grit. Formed back in 1998 in San Francisco, the gutsy three-piece consisting of Peter Hayes, Robert Levon Been, and Leah Shapiro share the love for all things rock. From releasing eight studio albums, several EPs, and a few live albums, the band is relentless when it comes to producing quality music. In essence, they’re a Harly Motorcycle rider’s wet dream. Having been featured on the television show Sons of Anarchy season after season, the band has become almost synonymous with motorcycle riding. But that’s not to say they’re not loved the same by rock music aficionados in all parts of the world.
On Saturday, February 24th, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club will bring their musical talents to the Fonda in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Spook” and “Little Thing Gone Wild” off the band’s latest album ‘Wrong Creatures‘. Furthermore, the song “Beat the Devil’s Tattoo” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 24.8 million plays on Spotify.
The concert takes place at the Fonda on Saturday, February 24th and is presented by Goldenvoice. Doors are at 8:00 PM with the show starting at 9:00 PM. Tickets start at $36.00. The concert has SOLD OUT. Try your luck by entering our contest below:
BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the BRMC giveaway and be sure to tag a friend you’d like to bring!
- Send us an email at email@example.com stating you entered the contest along with your tagged friend’s name.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB photo on our Instagram with #getsomeBRMC and tag a friend!
Winner will be announced at 5 PM on February 23rd via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email! Good luck!