Often considered one of the tightest live performances in recent years, Architects will be bringing their magnetizing energy stateside. Their music is relentless – combining impeccable instrumentals with frontman Sam Carter’s trademark scream. Hailing from the Brighton, England the group of five began creating as a whole in 2004. After several changes to the lineup, the group had what seemed to be a set roster. Unfortunate circumstances would arrive in 2016 with the death of lead guitarist Tom Searle from a three-year battle with cancer. Instead of going on hiatus, Architects did what Tom would have wanted and continued to tour, eventually replacing his spot with Josh Middleton of Sylosis. Even through tragedy, Architects find power and remain poised, acknowledging their fans need them just as they need the spirit of Tom.
On Wednesday, March 7th, ARCHITECTS will bring their musical talents to the Fonda in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “A Match Made In Heaven” and “Gone With The Wind” off the album ‘All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us‘. Furthermore, the song “Doomsday” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 4.8 million plays on Spotify.
The concert takes place at the Fonda Theatre on Wednesday, March 7th and is presented by Goldenvoice and KROQ. Doors are at 7:00 PM with the show starting at 8:00 PM. Tickets start at $26.00 and can be purchased by clicking HERE. OR, try your luck by entering our contest below:
ARCHITECTS TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Architects giveaway and be sure to tag a friend you’d like to bring!
- Send us an email at email@example.com stating you entered the contest along with your tagged friend’s name.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the ARCHITECTS photo on our Instagram with #getsomeARCHITECTS and tag a friend!
Winner will be announced at 5 PM on March 6th via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email! Good luck!