Mom Jeans are an effortlessly likable group of friends who proudly embrace their love for sad punk and emo. The quartet is lauded for stream-of-consciousness lyrics and energetic performances that prompt audiences to shred their worries and simply bounce along. By trading the sappy for heartfelt and the melodramatic for truthful, Mom Jeans have created a brand of emo that’s self-aware but not self-indulgent.
On Saturday, March 16th, Mom Jeans will bring their musical talents to the Echoplex in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Edward 40hands” and “Danger Can’t” from the band’s album ‘Best Buds‘. Furthermore, the track “Death Cup” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 5.5 million plays on Spotify. Joining Mom Jeans will be Mover Shaker, King of Heck, and Casual Friday.
The concert takes place at the Echoplex on Saturday, March 16th and is presented by our friends at Spaceland Presents. Show at 4:30 PM. Tickets are SOLD OUT! Try your luck by entering our contest below:
MOM JEANS TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the MOM JEANS giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the MOM JEANS photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on March 15th via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!