Jesse aka Jesse Rutherford is undoubtedly bankable. Being the lead singer for the incredibly popular indie pop band the Neighbourhood has served him well. But with band fame comes the eagerness to branch out and go solo, and that’s just what Rutherford did. Sure, he’s still performing “Sweater Weather” with his group but he’s also embarked on a solo mission complete with an LP and more.
On Thursday, May 16, Jesse will bring his musical talents to the Regent in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Bloom Later” and “Barbie & Ken” off the album, ‘&’. Furthermore, the track “Better to Lie” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 23 million plays on Spotify. Joining Jesse will be Coody Grace and Hearts.
The concert takes place at the Regent on Thursday, May 16 and is presented by our friends at Spaceland Presents. Doors at 7 PM with the show starting at 8 PM. The show is SOLD OUT. Feelin’ lucky? Try your luck by entering our contest below:
HELLOGOODBYE TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the HELLOGOODBYE giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the HELLOGOODBYE photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on May 16 via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!