Being a band for well over two decades will do a number to you – it’ll make you old, but it’ll make you a pro at your craft. With that, the alternative gents in Jawbox have been making noise since 1989 and have held a steady fanbase since then. Their music is rough, loud, and meant to be played without earplugs in. They’ve been in and out of hiatus yet thankfully for fans they have a 12 date summer tour run that drives right to Los Angeles. Their show at the Regent on Saturday has sold out yet thankfully the band and the promoter Spaceland Presents has added another show on Sunday! Try your luck winning tickets to their sold-out gig Saturday AND purchase tickets to their show Sunday!
On Saturday, July 13, Jawbox will bring their musical talents to the Regent in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Iodine” and “Mirrorful” off the album ‘Jawbox’. Furthermore, the track “Savory‘” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 774 thousand plays on Spotify. Joining Jawbox will be Craig Wedren.
The concert takes place at the Regent on Saturday, July 13 and is presented by our friends at Spaceland Presents. Doors at 7 PM with the show starting at 8 PM. The show is SOLD OUT. Feelin’ lucky? Try your luck by entering our contest below:
JAWBOX TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered JAWBOX giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on JAWBOX photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 5 PM on July 12th via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!