With nearly 20 years of performing all over the world, it comes as no surprise that Rise Against is one of the top bands on planet earth. They’ve released over eight albums, been nominated for numerous MTV Video Music Awards, and have accumulated a fan base that’s as rabid and devoted as the next. Bands such as Descendents, Dead Kennedys, Bad Brains, Refused, and Bad Religion have all cited Rise Against as a primary influencer.
With their latest release titled Wolves, Rise keeps to their melodic-yet-punky roots while sprinkling original spice into their rock and roll formula. Tracks such as “House On Fire” and “The Violence” have collectively accumulated over 7 million plays on Spotify. Read Get Some Magazine’s review of Wolves by clicking here!
On Thursday, July 13 Rise Against will bring their musical talents to the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, CA. Expect to hear tracks off their latest album, Wolves as well as classics. Joining Rise Against will be metalcore juggernaut Of Mice & Men.
The concert takes place at the Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall on Thursday, July 13 and is presented by Goldenvoice and KROQ. Doors open at 6:30 PM with the show starting at 7:30 PM. Tickets are $30.00. All ages. Purchase tickets by clicking here. OR, try your luck by entering our contest below:
RISE AGAINST CONTEST RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Rise Against contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Send us an email at email@example.com stating you entered the contest.
- Like and comment on the RISE AGAINST photo on our Instagram with #getsomeRISEAGAINST.
The winner will be announced via Get Some’s Facebook page at 5PM on July 12!