Quiz time: are you capable of naming a few bands which hail from Alaska? Did you come up with the heavy metal band 36 Crazysifts? How about Mythological Horses? If you named both, fantastic – high five yourself real quick. Now, if you named the two above and additionally brought up Portugal. The Man, you deserve a golden moose. Unfortunately, we’re all out of our stash of golden moose (they’re on back order). Thankfully, if you’re in Los Angeles the band from the tiny city of Wasilla, Alaska will be swinging through LA for two dates at the Hollywood Palladium. The first night, July 29th is sold out. But don’t fret people, tickets to their show the following night are still available!
On Sunday, July 30th, Portugal. The Man will bring their musical talents to the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles. Expect to hear tracks off their latest album, Woodstock as well as classics such as “Purple Yellow Red and Blue” and “Modern Jesus” off one of their best selling albums, Evil Friends. Joining Portugal. The Man will be Hanni El Khatib and Fatlip.
The concert takes place at the Hollywood Palladium on Sunday, July 30th and is presented by Live Nation. 8:00 PM. Tickets can be purchased by clicking here. Or, try your luck by entering our contest below:
PORTUGAL. THE MAN CONTEST RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered Portugal. The Man contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Send us an email at email@example.com stating you entered the contest.
- Like and comment on PORTUGAL. THE MAN photo on our Instagram with #getsomePTM.
The winner will be announced via Get Some’s Facebook page at 5 PM local time on July 27th!