With a sound that’s clearly their own, NYC-based experimental rock, math rock, and art rock threesome Battles have helped redefine rock music. Since their debut EP titled EP C made its way into the world in 2004, Ian Williams, John Stanier, and Dave Konopka have been creating music that tickles one’s brain while arousing the senses. Their live show is stirring, creating a sense of controlled chaos in an inviting environment. The band’s latest album, La Di Da Di, released on September 18th, 2015 with singles “The Yabba” and “FF Bada” is one of the band’s greatest to date.
On Thursday, September 28th, Battles will bring their musical talents to the Roxy Theatre in Los Angeles. Expect to hear tracks “Ice Cream” and “Futura” off the critically acclaimed album Gloss Drop. Furthermore, the song “Atlas” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 3 million plays on Spotify.
The concert takes place at the Roxy Theatre on Thursday, September 28th and is presented by Goldenvoice. Doors are at 8:00 PM with the show starting at 9:00 PM. All ages. Tickets start at $30.00 and can be purchased by clicking here. OR, try your luck by entering our contest below:
BATTLES GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Battles contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Like and comment on the BATTLES photo on our Instagram with #getsomeBATTLES.
The winner will be announced via Get Some’s Facebook page at 5 PM local time on September 27th!