Formed in Scranton, Pennsylvania in 2006, The Menzingers are the East Coast’s finest cup of punk coffee; they pick you up, keep you warm, and make you ache for more. Their music is smart and deep with accents of old school punk rock pouring over the brim. On stage, the boys are infamous to having the audience join in for a night of humour and tastefully perfected rock music.
On Saturday, November 3rd, The Menzingers will bring their musical talents to The Regent in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “After the Party” and “Tellin’ Lies” from the band’s album ‘After The Party’. Furthermore, the track “I Don’t Wanna Be An Asshole Anymore” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 8.8 million plays on Spotify. Joining the Menzingers will be Tiny Moving Parts and Daddy Issues.
The concert takes place at the Belasco on Saturday, November 3rd and is presented by Spaceland Presents. Doors at 7:30 PM with the show starting at 8 PM. Tickets start at $19.50 and can be purchased here! Or, try your luck by entering our contest below:
THE MENZINGERS TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the MENZINGERS giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the MENZINGERS photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on November 2nd via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!