St. Paul & The Broken Bones can’t be summed up with words – they’re an auditory dictionary of bliss, passion, musicality, and magnetizing performances. Their music is hypnotic while possessing a new level of soul and blues. Based in Birmingham, Alabam, the eight-piece band has been at it since 2012. With leader Paul Janway on vocals, the group easily captivates the audience and all within the vicinity of their sonic output.
On Saturday, October 20th, St. Paul & The Broken Bones will bring their musical talents to The Wiltern in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Flow With It (You Got Me Feeling Like)” and “Sanctify” from the album ‘Sea of Noise’. Furthermore, the track “Call Me” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 14.8 million plays on Spotify.
The concert takes place at the Wiltern on Saturday, October 20th and is presented by KCRW. Doors at 7 PM. Show at 8 PM. Tickets start at $25.00 and can be purchased here! Or, try your luck by entering our contest below:
ST. PAUL & THE BROKEN BONES TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the ST. PAUL & THE BROKEN BONES giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on the ST. PAUL & THE BROKEN BONES photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on October 19th via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!