Ernest Greene, otherwise known as the moniker Washed Out, can’t seem to stop creating. It’s in his southern upbringing and attitude that has forged a unique bond to the music he shapes; airy, relaxed, and decompressed tunes are all part of his DNA. He was one of the main pioneers of the chillwave genre and continues to remain at its forefront. With three full-length albums and three EPs in his discography, Green has shown he’s highly capable of delivering hit after hit.
On Tuesday, August 15th, Washed Out will bring himself (Ernest Greene) and a plethora of supporting musical talents to the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles. Expect to hear tracks off Paracosm such as “It All Feels Right” as well as “Feel It All Around” off Life Of Leisure, which has amassed over 38 million plays on Spotify. Tracks from the new album Mister Mellow including “Hard To Say Goodbye”, “Floating By”, and “Burn Out Blues” are also predicted to be played.
The concert takes place at the Wiltern Theatre on Tuesday, August 15th and is presented by Live Nation and KCRW. Doors are at 7:00 PM with the show starting at 8:00 PM. Tickets are $25 and can be purchased by clicking here. OR, try your luck by entering our contest below:
WASHED OUT CONTEST RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Washed Out contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Like and comment on WASHED OUT photo on our Instagram with #getsomeWASHEDOUT.
The winner will be announced via Get Some’s Facebook page at 5 PM local time on August 14th!