The Honorary Title once thought as forgotten have reemerged into the alt-rock world. Founded by Jared Gorbel in 2003 in Brooklyn, the band quickly established themselves as a top contender in the alternative rock scene. With two albums and four EPs to their name, the band had a gang of hits. Although the act hasn’t announced news of a new album they have revealed they’ll be playing a select number of shows, one being at the Troubadour and the other at the Echoplex. The show at the Troubadour has sold out yet we have your in for their engagement at the famed Echoplex in Echo Park.
On Saturday, June 2nd, The Honorary Title will bring their musical talents to the Echoplex in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Far More” and “This Layer” off the album ‘Scream and Light Up the Sky‘. Furthermore, the song “Stay Away” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 2.5 million plays on Spotify. Direct support for the evening comes by the way of Limbeck.
The concert takes place at the Echoplex on Saturday, June 2nd and is presented by Spaceland. 2:30 PM. Tickets start at $22 DOS. Purchase tickets HERE. OR, try your luck by entering our contest below:
THE HONORARY TITLE TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Honorary Title giveaway.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on THE HONORARY TITLE photo on our Instagram with #getsomeTHT!
Winner will be announced at 6 PM on June 1st via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email! Good luck!