Formed on the banks of the River Thames in London, Orange Goblin has been getting after it since 1995. Classified as stoner metal, doom metal, and even groove metal, the band can’t seem to keep their hands off their instruments. Their music is dark yet rays of light periodically shine through making their music some of the best around. Fans of Fu Manchu, Metallica, Dozer, and Red Fang will devour this band. Make sure your eyes are graced by their live performance – it’ll blow your mind apart.
On Monday, September 1st, Orange Goblin will bring their musical talents to the Regent in Los Angeles. Expect to hear the top power tracks such as “Sons Of Salem” and “The Wolf Bites Back” off the band’s most recent album ‘The Wolf Bites Back’. Furthermore, the track “Red Tide Rising‘” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 1.7 million plays on Spotify. Joining Mannequin Pussy will be Black Cobra, Ape Machine, Earthless, and High Tone Son Of A Bitch.
The concert takes place at the Regent on Monday, September and is presented by our friends at Spaceland Presents. Doors at 7 PM with the show starting at 8 PM. Tickets start $32.50. $40 day of show. Buy tickets by clicking HERE! Feelin’ lucky? Try your luck by entering our contest below:
ORANGE GOBLIN TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered ORANGE GOBLIN giveaway.
- Send us an email at email@example.com stating you entered the contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Last, like and comment on ORANGE GOBLIN photo on our Instagram with #getsomemagazine!
Winner will be announced at 5 PM on Sept 1st via Facebook! If you don’t have Facebook, let us known via email. Good luck!