Emo Nite is a Los Angeles institution. It’s made its way from the small confines of the Short Stop to filling both the Echo + the Echoplex. The event has hosted everyone from Sonny Moore and From First To Last to the Wonder Years and Mark Hoppus. When the first Tuesday of each month hits, rabid fans eagerly waiting in line spanning over a block and a half. In a nutshell, if you haven’t attended an Emo Nite, you’re a square. But don’t fret, Emo Nite is going all out on the 3rd of December for Emo Nite Day.
On Sunday, December 3rd, Emo Nite Day will bring an absurd amount of talent to the Shrine in Los Angeles including Bert and Justin from the Used, Machine Gun Kelly, Tigers Jaw, Craig Owens from Chiodos and BXC, Nate and Rand from Finch, Escape the Fate, Aaron Gillespie, Frank Zummo and so many more.
The concert takes place at the Shrine on Sunday, December 3rd and is presented by Goldenvoice and Emo Nite LA. Doors are at 2 PM with the show starting 2 PM. Tickets range between $$59.50 – $74.50 and can be purchased by clicking HERE. OR, try your luck by entering our contest below:
EMO NIGHT TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Emo Nite Day giveaway.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Send us an email at email@example.com stating you entered the contest.
- Last, like and comment on the EMO NITE DAY photo on our Instagram with #getsomeEMONITEDAY.
The winner will be announced via Get Some’s Facebook page at 5 PM local time on December 1st!