Mogwai, the infamous Scottish post-rock group formed in Glasgow circa 1995 are finally returning to the United States. Not known for their travels across the pond, it’ll be quite a treat watching this four-piece take the stage in downtown Los Angeles at the Belasco. The band has toured the world and played with such acts The Jesus and Mary Chain, Public Enemy, Pye Corner Audio and much more.
On Tuesday, November 21st, Mogwai will bring their musical talents to the Belasco in Los Angeles. Expect to hear tracks “Coolverine” and “Party in the Dark” off their newly released, critically acclaimed album titled Every Country’s Sun. Furthermore, the song “Ether” should make its way into the setlist. The track has over 8.3 million plays on Spotify.
The concert takes place at the Belasco Theater on Tuesday, November 21st and is presented by Live Nation. 7 PM. Tickets start at $29.50 and can be purchased by clicking here. OR, try your luck by entering our contest below:
MOGWAI TICKET GIVEAWAY RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Mogwai giveaway.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Last, like and comment on the MOGWAI photo on our Instagram with #getsomeMOGWAI.
The winner will be announced via Get Some’s Facebook page at 5 PM local time on November 20th!