Supergroups come and go. Only the lucky, talented, and focused ones stay alive. In the case of Dreamcar, they’ve only been around for two years yet their trajectory looks beyond bright. With AFI’s frontman Davey Havok at the helm and three of the members of No Doubt on instruments (Tony Kanal, Tom Dumont, and Adrian Young) the group radiates genius. Already the band has produced a critically acclaimed debut album, performed to thousands at the infamous Coachella Music and Arts Festival and have been on tour all over the United States. With no end in sight, Dreamcar is the next supergroup to keep your eyes and ears on.
On Sunday, August 13th, Dreamcar will bring their musical talents to the Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles. Expect to hear tracks off their self-titled debut album as “Born To Lie”, “All Of The Dead Girls”, and their incredibly popular track, which has amassed nearly 1 million plays on Spotify, “Kill for Candy”. Joining Wage War will be Superet.
The concert takes place at the Fonda Theatre on Thursday, August 13th and is presented by Goldenvoice. Doors are at 7:30 PM with the show starting at 8:30 PM. Tickets are $30.50 and can be purchased by clicking here. OR, try your luck by entering our contest below:
DREAMCAR CONTEST RULES:
- If you’re not already doing so like our Facebook page by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook wall stating you entered the Dreamcar contest.
- Next, make sure you’re following our Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you entered the contest.
- Like and comment on DREAMCAR photo on our Instagram with #getsomeDREAMCAR.
The winner will be announced via Get Some’s Facebook page at 5 PM local time on August 11th!